Bethany Community Church is seeking to fill the full-time position of Communications Director (30-40 hours per week). This posting will close on Thursday, March 14 at 11:59 pm. Candidates may respond to this posting by forwarding resumes and a cover letter, including references, to the attention of Kathryn Jehan at email@example.com. In addition, applicable portfolios (copywriting and/or design) should be included.
A short list of candidates will be determined and interviews will follow. The anticipated start date for this position is April 2019.
- The successful candidate must have a current Police Check, including vulnerable sector on file at Bethany Community Church prior to commencing employment.
- Bethany Community Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- The successful candidate must be, or be willing to become, a member of Bethany Community Church.
- Remuneration will be calculated commensurate with education and experience.
- See link to the job description.