Director of Support & Recovery
Bethany Community Church is seeking to fill the full-time position (40 hours) of Director of Support & Recovery.
This posting will close on Thu Jun 21 at 11:59 pm.
Candidates may respond to this posting by forwarding resumes and a cover letter, including references, to the attention of Kathryn Jehan at email@example.com. A short list will be determined with interviews to follow.
The anticipated start date for this position is mid-July, 2018.
- The successful candidate must have a current Police Check, including vulnerable sector on file at Bethany prior to commencing employment.
- Bethany Community Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- The successful candidate must be, or be willing to, become a member of Bethany Community Church.
- Salary will be calculated commensurate with education and experience.
- Support & Recovery Job Description