MON MAR 16
Dear Bethany Family,
As we practice social distancing to stem the spread of COVID-19, leadership have gathered to discuss what that will look like for our Bethany family.
ADJUSTMENTS AT BETHANY
We have listed some adjustments below, but will continue to evaluate as information is made available to us. We have implemented the following changes:
- Weekend services will be online only on Sundays at 9 am, until Mon Apr 6.
- All Bethany programs have been postponed until Mon Apr 6. Any exceptions will be listed separately.
- Adjusted office hours, see below.
- Bethany staff are working on ways for us to stay connected and supported for the coming weeks. We will be sharing resources soon.
- We have set in place a stricter cleaning and disinfecting regiment throughout the building, especially in high traffic areas.
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
As of today, all our programming at the Bethany Church building is to be considered postponed. Any exceptions will be listed below. While we are postponing church events, we encourage you to continue to reach out to family and friends to care for and support one another, while staying safe and healthy. If you have any questions, please contact your ministry leaders. Please note, a BSMA email will be sent out to individuals in the next couple of days.
Programs still running this list will continue to be updated here:
- Home Church – Please contact your group leader
Although we are not gathering in-person for church, we still have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others by giving our gifts through our giving page.
The uncertainty of this outbreak is creating anxiety in our workplaces, schools, and day-to-day activities. Yet, we remain certain of God’s steadfast presence in and careful attention to all that is happening. Please join us in praying for those who are affected by this illness, as well as their caregivers and those who are working around the clock to minimize the impact of this virus.
In Psalm 46, we are reminded that God is our refuge and strength, and our ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, let us not fear, but with confidence use this opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus through our prayers and our care for others.
Bethany Community Church