The morning rush before school is full of daily routines and a bit of chaos. But, in the midst of the madness lies an opportunity for you to offer a regular infusion of faithful encouragement.
This resource is designed to help you offer a daily note of encouragement to your teenager. We’ll help you get started by giving you a note with a verse for 100 days. You can tweak the note, add what you want to say to it, and give it to your teenager.
Here are some different ways you can offer the note to your teenager in a creative way:
– Put it in their lunch box each day.
– Write out the note and stick it to their bathroom mirror.
– Slide it under their pillow.
– Text it to them each day.
– Stick it in an envelope and hand it to them as they leave for school.
We hope that this resource makes it a bit easier for you to invest in your relationship with your teenager. If we help you pass down faith to your teenager, then we have scored a huge win toward the mission of our ministry.